Grain-Free GAPS friendly French BreadMakes 1 loaf
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 Tsp butter
• 5 eggs,+1 yolk
• lightly dip a tsp in mild-flavored honey
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• a pinch of sea salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 egg white
• 2 pinch's of coconut flour
• a pinch of almond flour
• Break all 6 eggs and separate the white from one of them (put the egg white in a smallbowl for later) and put them into a medium bowl. Add the salt, baking soda,almond flour and coconut flour.
• Melt butter in a tsp over low heat.
• add butter to the bowl then stir in the honeyand vinegar.
• Mix ingredients together very well. There is noneed to worry about over-mixing this recipe since there is no gluten in it.
• Pour the batter into a well-buttered or coconut oiledloaf pan.
· • sprinkle the top with almond flour
• Bake at 300 degrees/ Mark 2 for about 39 minutes
• while it is baking beat the egg white till thesurface is covered in small air bubbles but not quite fluffy
• add the coconut flour and almond flour after 39 minutes coat the top of the loaf with thecrust mixture Bake at 325 degrees/ Mark 3 for 10 minutes
• after 10 minutes add one more coating of thecrust mixture and if you want a sprinkle of almond flour
• Bake at 325 degrees/ Mark 3 and a bit for 5 -10minutes longer
• Let cool for about 15-20 minutes, then use aspatula or knife to go around the edges and release the loaf from the pan.Invert the pan and drop the bread onto a cooling rack. Cool completely (yeahright) before slicing and enjoying with your favourite spread (jam recipe