original recipe here
Grain-Free GAPS friendly Bread
Makes 1 loaf
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Turn off heat and allow to cool a bit. Then stir in the honey and vinegar.
- Break the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the salt, baking soda, almond flour, and butter mixture. Mix together with an blender or hand mixer.
- Measure out the coconut flour. It will need to be sifted if you are not using an blender.
- Using an blender or handheld mixer, mix the coconut flour into the other ingredients very well. There is no worry of over-mixing this recipe since there is no gluten in it.
- Pour the batter into a well-buttered loaf pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees/ Make 2 for about 50-60 minutes. It will be done when it is set in the middle (you can lightly tough it, or check to see if a toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool for about 15-20 minutes, and then use a spatula or knife to go around the edges. Invert the pan and move the bread to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Wrap tightly. Store in the fridge or freezer.